An error message displays in Nebula when there is an issue with configuring Cloud Storage Scanning. Follow the troubleshooting steps in this article to resolve the following configuration errors.
When connecting Cloud Storage Scanning to a cloud storage provider, the following error messages may appear:
Connect to BOX failed. Please connect to BOX account using valid credentials.
Connect to ONEDRIVE failed. Please connect to ONEDRIVE account using valid credentials.
- Connect to GOOGLE DRIVE failed. Please connect to GOOGLE DRIVE account using valid credentials. If the problem persists, contact Malwarebytes support.
To resolve this error, verify your cloud storage provider is properly configured.
For more information, see the following links:
- Connect Cloud Storage Scanning to Box
- Connect Cloud Storage Scanning to OneDrive
- Connect Cloud Storage Scanning to Google Drive
Unable to fetch folders
When selecting items to scan, the following error message may appear under specific folders:
- Unable to fetch folders as the user is unlicensed or OneDrive isn't setup.
This error indicates that a user may not have a OneDrive license has not yet set up their OneDrive. To resolve this issue, assign a OneDrive license to the user. For more information, see Use the Active users page to assign licenses.
If you are still seeing the error message after assigning a license to the user, have the user set up OneDrive by going to portal.office.com/onedrive.
Return to Malwarebytes Cloud Storage Scanning guide.