The Dashboard tab in the Managed Detection and Response (MDR) portal uses widgets to summarize and display different information found across your MDR portal.
To access the Dashboard tab, click MDR Portal in the top-right of Nebula, then click Dashboard.
Use this tab to quickly understand the malicious activity in your Nebula environment. Filter results to a specific time and use the refresh icon to update the dashboards.
The following widgets can be found on the dashboard:
- Case Status sorted by Severity: Displays the number of open and closed cases by severity level.
- Top Root Causes of Alerts and Cases: Displays the number of cases closed by root cause.
- Top 10 Case Tags: Displays the top 10 case tags.
- Top 5 Entities in Alerts: Displays the top 5 endpoints or indicators of compromise appearing in alerts.
- Number of Cases Closed by Category: Displays the number of closed cases by category.
- Top 5 Entities with False Positives: Displays the top 5 endpoints or indicators of compromise that are false positives.
- Top 5 Recurring Endpoints and Files in Alerts: Displays the top 5 endpoints or files in alerts.