Set up notifications to receive alerts when network access to a domain has been blocked by your configured DNS rules. Use the Notifications settings to choose which notifications you want to receive.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- On the left menu expand Configure > Notifications.
- Click New to setup a new OneView notification.
- On the General page, enter your Notification name and Description.
- Click Next.
- On the Category page, select Endpoint agent activity.
- Select DNS blocked and click Next.
- On the Conditions page, specify or select all sites to receive notifications from and click Next.
- On the Delivery page, click Enable aggregation if you want to group multiple alerts into a single notification. If enabled, select your Interval and Grouped by options.
- Select Email or Call Webhook for your notification delivery method.
- Enter in a notification subject for the Subject line.
- Select available email recipients in the drop down menu, or enter in custom email recipients to receive notifications.
Note: Selected recipients will receive notifications for all sites added on the conditions page, even if the user is not assigned to the site in Nebula. Create separate notifications for adding site specific recipients.
- Select tiles based on the desired content you want the email or webhook notification to contain.
- Click Complete when to finish setting up the notification.
Return to DNS Filtering guide for OneView.